Sunday, December 4, 2011

To my readers from across the globe

Welcome:
If you are a safety manager for a commercial airline, I want to extend a welcome to you. I want to offer my ideas to you to help you make your own airline safer. I know that being a Safety Manager is a very hard job. You either have the choice of doing very little and waiting until a mishap (accident) happens and then you have 2-3 years of mishap investigating to do.

OR

You can work very hard long hours to prevent mishaps from occurring in the first place.

In either case, you will work very hard. The big difference?

In the case of prevention, you will enjoy the holidays with your family, your company will be profitable and all of the employees will enjoy happy careers.

In the case of mishap investigation, you will work so very hard and in the end, realize that all of this pain, suffering, damage and all this waste could have been and should have been prevented and you will have a stack of photographs, a larger stack of papers, a huge smoking hole and a lifetime of regret.

Please follow my blog so that I can give you some ideas on how to be a successful Safety Manager.

All my best regards, Paul Miller

If you would like to send me an email to ask a question or clarify the English language part of all of this, please do.

http://paulmiller@safetyforecast.com and I will answer you individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment